Friday, January 30, 2009

Tacomiendo, Again. ~ Culver City

With my first time there being a mediocre experience, I was excited to give this place another try. How can you deny homemade tortilla's?


I placed my order of 1 taco abodaba and set off for the salsa bar. There I noticed a couple hipster's in the back. Ol' girl was lookin good eating those tacos with her stunner shade's on indoors. I think she liked my shirt cause she kept staring at it. Good ole purple...always doin me good.

Photobucket

I've never had abodaba. So before I left my apartment, I checked out some good recipes so I knew what to expect. Being a rookie to the marinated pork game, I can say that Tacomiendo has an abodaba worth trying. The pork was sauteed then stewed in a red chili sauce, which gives it a soft texture and super flavorful bite. I topped it with onions and cilantro and doused the meat with salsa verde, which complimented the heat from the marinade with the mild coolness of the verde.

Photobucket

Oh, and my tortilla was nice and warm this time. Good job Tacomiendo. You now have yourself one more fan.





Taco's ~ $2.50

Tacomiendo ~ 4502 Inglewood Blvd. Culver City, CA 90230

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online