Sunday, January 25, 2009

Commercial Girls.

My cousin Patrick and I have had this ongoing argument about which of these two girls is hotter.  Obviously it comes down to preference, but that doesn't slow down our continious assault on each others choice. So let's get to it.  

My vote:  Secret Deodorant girl.  



While searching for the vid, I stumbled upon a number of hate site's and threads soley dedicated to people's violent fantasies towards my girl. For example:

"I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL SO MUCH.
I want to punch her in the face.
I would get out of that police car, beat her, then drive over her."

Wow.  Take it ez bud.

And Patrick's vote:  Sunchips Girl.


I didn't find any hate sites for this one, but did find a couple threads dedicated to how hot she is. 

Whatever the case, my girl reigns supreme. Sunchips girl has thick ass eyebrows like some old fat russian dude in the cold ( @ :28). My girl might be annoying, but its a fucking commercial, its supposed to be silly. Get over it.  

PS-I don't have an armpit fetish.


0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online