Thursday, January 22, 2009

first post.

Hi weblog.  This the first.  Maybe the last.  Let's see how long I'll be adding stuff to this thing.  


Initially, I started this blog for personal reasons.  I've found writing (more like typing) my thoughts down helps me remember certain times in my life.  Like when I went to Costa Rica in 2005.  But guess what?  I fuckin' deleted it from my MySpace page cause I'm random like that.  Definitely a regret.  On the positive side, I'm glad I didn't delete my entries about Philippines and Hong Kong.  I re-read them a couple weeks ago.  Why?  Because I have more time on my hands than a 14 year old asian kid in front of an Xbox.  Anyways, those entries, along with my recent activity on other peoples blogs, have inspired me to write one of my own. 

So its begins...

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online