Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cinco De Mayo ~ Culver City

I'm really into taco's.  Ever since I subscribed to LA Taco, I've been inspired to try out all the great taqueria's and taco trucks here in LA, specifically, here in my neighborhood.

It's said that the westside lacks in the taco department.  But I disagree, straight up.  There are Mexicans here.  Mexicans from Mexico who cook up some bomb ass Mexican food.  No joke.  
So, I'm on my journey, to experience that euphoria, where Jason and Taco become one in nirvana.  I haven't reached my destination yet, but I'm close.  So very, very close.  

Here are a couple spots I've been to so far.  Photo courtesy of lataco.com and tacohunt.blogspot.com

Cinco De Mayo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Definitely a place I'll be coming back to again and again.  Their taco's are proper.  My only gripe about this place, besides the 2 dollar taco's, is I can't mix and match their 4 taco special.  But hey, 4 carne asada taco's + sm. drink @ 6.25?  I'm on it.  Ohh I'm on it.  I'm soo on it.

PS-Cinco is next door to that place I just can't stand, Tito's Taco's.  I'll make sure to devote a post later just for them.

Pro's
-Open 24 hrs a day
-Huge menu
-Good specials and nice combo's

Con's
-Weak salsa bar
-2 dollar taco's




Cinco De Mayo ~ 11204 Washington Pl. Culver City, CA  90230

0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online