Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Culver Hotel ~ Culver City

Walking back to our car after eating at Tender Greens, I was able to take a great picture of this landmark hotel here in Culver City.  Then something dawned on me.  "Holy shit," I thinks to myself..."that thing is fuckin tall!  Patrick is a fuckin idiot!"  


What does it all mean?  Let me show you, from the beginning...

Photobucket
*Patrick gettin' it started at Rush.  He's on his way...

Photobucket
*Uh oh, I think he might be there...

Photobucket
*Goin' balls deep on a statue...  Get'it Patrick!

Photobucket
*Me - "Aww wha??? You're done already?"

Photobucket
* Patrick - "Shiii I ain't done fewll..."  Cori and Sara -  "No Patrick...come back! You're gonna fall!!!"

Photobucket
*Patrick - "Aww shii maybe I am done."  Cori and Sara - "OMG Patrick...SERIOUSLY!"

Photobucket
*Annnd back to bed he goes...

Now let's get a view from the ground...

Photobucket
*We were on the top floor suite...

Idiot.  If you would have died, your mom would have killed us! Seriously though, that shit was funny.  I hope to do this more often... and by this, I mean make up commentary along with pictures of you doing stupid shit.  Thanks for the memories...

Pro's
-In the heart of downtown Culver City
-Historic building/architecture
-Housed stars like Greta Garbo, Clarke Gable, Joan Crawford & John Wayne

Con's
-No update on interior.  Their "suite" would be considered a normal room today.
-Elevator is from the 1920's.  Hence, it could only hold 3 people at a time...Hence, it goes really slow.

1 night -Two bed suite - $250.00 (weekend rate)

Culver Hotel ~ 9400 Culver Blvd.  Culver City, CA 90230

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gay

Brown Dolphin said...

yeah you are.

Anonymous said...

First of all your continuity is all fucked up. Picture #2 I took myself and made that face sober. Don't act like you've never intentionally made a stupid face while taking a photo. Pic#4 is actually the last photo because we left right when you tried to make a move on that bed to feel up on S.Beard. The last photo is actually the first photo Cori took when I just started to climb up there. Idiot, you were the one who was too drunk to have even the slightest memory about this judging by the order in which you put the Cori's photos. Climbing up on a balcony while buzzed is no big deal. Stick to blogging about food not stories that you can barely recall.

Brown Dolphin said...

wow...I sense discontent?

Did you not read the part where I said, "make up commentary?" That means I made that shit up, meaning..its not real. And order? Come on...who said I was being serious with this? Lighten up, Frosty.. hahahah

blogger templates | Make Money Online