Thursday, February 5, 2009

Taco Life ~ Man Cannot Live on Taco's Alone

I'm gonna be upfront about things in this blog.  You might hear things about me and this new hobby of mine which could easily be put into the TMI category (Too Much Information).  Shit, I might even go as far as making enemies with this thing.  I'm at a point where I really don't care.  Maybe it's the morning, and I haven't had any caffeine.  Maybe it's because I don't want to be grouped with all the other "food blog" writer's and their Dbag storytelling.  Anyways, I needed to get this off my back before I began this next post.  


It's been 13 days since I ate my first taco for Taco Life.  I've eaten at 11 different taco joints, and went back to 2 of them twice because they were that good.  That's 13 taco plates in 13 days.  You wanna know what that equals?  MAD CONSTIPATIONS.  I find out the hard way that holding taco's in your gastronomy makes you feel like shit (pun not intended).  Even after passing two different taco truck's I've never been to, I knew for the greater good that it would be a smart move and give that shit a break.  Talk about Brown Dolphin huh?

With yesterday behind me, I feel ready to jump back onto the saddle and check out 2 more spots today.  After scouring yelp for recommendations, I'm gonna keep with the theme and stay local, south of the 10 freeway and west of Sepulveda.  Culver City/Mar Vista/Palms area's.  I have great pride in my neighborhood, the westside taco rep being bolstered by these three heavily taco'd area's.  

This might be my last taco review this week, I'm heading home to Visalia for the weekend to celebrate my cousin Patrick's bday.

Photobucket
*I couldn't find any good pictures of patrick, but then I remembered I had this sitting around in the archive's.  Note the preciousness of the situation.

I'll be sure to review some spots in Visalia, it being heavily concentrated by Mexican families.  Ok peace.



0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online