Thursday, February 19, 2009

Taco Life ~ KLSX

KLSX, which houses radio personalities Tom Leykis, Adam Corolla, and Frost Heidi and Frank will be going off air this Friday at 5 pm.  I don't know the details as of yet but I do know at around that time, KLSX will be turned into a "Top 40" station named AMP Radio. 


I fuckin hate this.  Do we really need another lame ass top 40 station?  Isn't KIIS FM with that douche bag Ryan Seacrest enough?  Do we have to hear Rihanna on another station?  She's already all over the TV and Internet...now she's gonna be on 10 channel's instead of the regular 9.  WTF?  I'm assuming its over money, top 40 being cheaper than radio hosts, but come on.  

Let me add that the only reason I'm pissed is because I am a regular listener of Frosty Heidi and Frank.  These three are straight up FUNNY.  Frosty is fat.  Heidi is a lesbian.  And Frank is an asshole.  Their "spitfire" commentary on culture and society has had me laughing for many years, and I'm sad to see them leave.  

God, please find them a new job where I can listen to Frank clown on cake eating Frosty, with Heidi laughing uncontrollably at every quip.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. after 103.1 went down, I made a massive pledge to KCRW to make sure that there's still good radio around!!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online