Thursday, January 22, 2009

My NBA All-Star Picks: West

I, like many other loyal NBA fans, voted for this year's all-star team.  Now, before you criticize, the team I picked was for the starting team I think would be the best against the east.  I really dont give a shit about the east btw.  West Coast = BEST COAST.


Chris Paul
Kobe Bryant
Ron Artest
Tim Duncan
Yao Ming

Everything looks about right, but you're thinking, RON ARTEST?  He's a proven defender, he can knock down the 3, which spreads the floor, and he's just a fuckin bad ass.  He'll punch your mom if she says su'in.  And you know what, I wouldn't mind Ron Artest giving a nice lil elbow to LeBron's pretty face.  

Prediction?  My heart says the West.  Buuut, I think the East has us again.  It's a good thing the All-Star game doesn't mean shit.  


PS- Fuk the Celtics


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Nice blog brotha! Two things. West is the best, and the Celitics Are F'ed this year!

blogger templates | Make Money Online