Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tacos Por Favor ~ Santa Monica

Ahhh life BT.... (Before the Taco).  I frequented this place when I used to work at Fred Segal.  I was always more of the burrito, or enchilada plate, type of guy.  Unemployment pending, I've been eating on a more frugal budget.  Hence, Taco's.  Lot's of taco's.  


TACOS POR FAVOR


*note the jeep in crucial parking.

I got a hunger pain around 2pm today.  I got the urge and came after the crowd, the lunch rush being at 11-2pm daily.  With no wait, and hardly anybody else in the whole place, I got the highly recommended Chorizo n Cheese Taco.  For variety, I coupled it with an al Pastor.  

Photobucket




Seriously, I only wish I had gotten two chorizo n cheese taco's instead of one.  The pastor was standard...but the impression the chorizo n cheese left me with was wanting more.  IT WAS THAT GOOD PEOPLE. SERIOUSLY.  If you have any love for the chorizo, then do yourself a favor and try these out at least once.  You will not have made the wrong move.  



Pro's
-Chips and salsa bar included
-Laid back atmosphere,  in Santa Monica standards

Con's
-Expect long lines during the lunch period





Taco's ~ Chorizo 2.10, Pastor 2.05

Taco's Por Favor ~ 1406 Santa Monica Blvd.   Santa Monica, CA  90404

blogger templates | Make Money Online